Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Intermission

  I will resign my job in this month for some reasons.
Teaching at cram school has been enjoyable for me.
I have taught English at the cram school for a year.
If you make a living by working at cram school, you
may have to run the school.
  And because of the declining of birth rate, it seems
to be harder to collect many children to manage the
school.
  But spending time with children was a lot of fun for me.

  I've got  some  stories.

  I wrote a story for one of the students who was in
my Japanese class. He was 12 years old.
He said he wanted to become a post man in the future.
I wrote a story about  a directer of post museum.
  He seemed to like my story.
  He thanked to me after the last class.
  He said, 先生、ありがとうございました!(Teacher, Thank you very much!)

  Yesterday was the last class of 1st grade of junior high school.
After finishing the last class, I found a crane folded with a piece of paper on my desk.
A massage from a girl student was on the paper.
 It was like...
 "Thank you. I'm sorry for bothering a lot.
   We did some bad things, but you acted positively. That was great.
   Please come to the school after you start the next job.
   Thank you for all your help."
  I was surprised and glad. Actually, I was worried and bothered a lot
by her.  (。´-д-)疲れた。。
  It was so hard to make her concentrate on studying.
Honestly, her class was sooooo annoying... orz
  But it seems that the student felt something in my class.
  It is fun to see children get better and matured.
  I will write a message for her in return like...
 "Have a dream!! And make an effort!! 夢に向かって がんばれ!!"

  Maybe I will write a story based on the experience in the near future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Children seem to concentrate on the hardship and don't appreciate the teachers too much, but as they grow up, they seem to realize just how important teachers are to them. It is great, that your school-children already now show appreciation!

"Have a dream" is a wonderful message to pass on to your pupils.

marimari said...

Shantal ForSD

The experience at the cram school became so memorable
thanks for the girl.

I taught some things, but
I also learned some things.