Thursday, March 27, 2014

Japanese Kikubari ~ ~ From my experience

  I had a short trip to Tokyo, today.
  It took two hours from my hometown by train.
The purpose was to talk with editor of publisher.
I have been interested in publishing a book.
  So I asked for appointment and talked over
a lot of things with the professional editor.


  Today, the weather has been unsettled.
  On my way to Tokyo, I found I left my light blue umbrella in my car.
After the meeting, I came back to my home.
  There is a rotary in front of the station in my hometown.
When I arrived at the station, I found an umbrella on the curb(stone)
at the rotary. That umbrella was mine.
  I understood that I actually dropped my umbrella on the road when I
got off my car. Someone seemed to put it on the curb in case
the owner comes and looks for the umbrella.


  Is this act Japanese Kikubari!?
Kikubari is Japanese custom like below.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1615883098712371315#editor/target=post;postID=6816017560995927373;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=303;src=postname

No comments: