Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Japanese lifestyle "It's winter in Japan!"

  Hello, it's been while.
I haven't forgotten to post my essay on this blog...
This blog is still alive...he, he.
  The page viewers of this blog have been counted
over 20000. Thanks for reading!
  Well, the price of vegetables is getting higher and higher
in this season. I  talked about that with my family.
  Japanese people exchange gifts, called "Oseibo" in December.
I  gave one box of Mikan(Japanese orange) to my work place.
I guess this is Japanese custom.


 I introduce what kind of Japanese foods are eaten in this season.
- Sake (Japanese alchohol)  I like the hot sake better.
- Mikan  = Japanese orange
- Nabe   = Many kinds of vegetables are put on a big pot
                 You alco put some kinds of meat on it.
- Yu dofu = Hot tofu  You can make it by putting tofu in boiled water.
- Apples
- Oysters


Now, it is very cold in my hometown.
The temperature is more than 0 degree.

No comments: