Monday, January 20, 2014

Japanese lifestyle ~72~ Shin nenn kai

  There was a New Year party yesterday. 11 people who are living in my
neighbor gathered and talked at a bar. It was not so big party.
  That party is held to know each other for neighbors. In my hometown,
some groups are organized according to the area where people live.
Yesterday's party was for the group 6 and group 14.
 Probably, there are more than 35 people in all. But the participants were
11 people.
  The party began with introducing each other. We don't know neighbors well.
I  haven't had any chances to talk people in my neighbors.

  We talked about the differences of dialects in Japan. This is one of the
nice topics when we talk with somebody who we don't know very well.
We talked about the difference of Japanese between Western area, such as
Osaka, Kyoto and Eastern area like Tokyo.
  There is a kindergarten in my neighbor. That is private kindergarten.
The teachers of that kindergarten are foreign people. And they speak
English. It is a kindergarten in which children learn English in such a
surroundings.

 I noticed that the kindergarten doesn't have a good reputation in
the neighbors. They said children  are picked up by their parent's
luxury car. Someone said, children should learn Japanese spirit first
of all. But it seemed some people want to learn English if they have a chance.
  I was told if I feel like starting an English school at my neighbor.
My wife is planning to start teaching piano in the near future.
Maybe starting an private school is one of the ways to make my living.

  I just wrote a gossip of my neighborhood.

No comments: