Monday, January 6, 2014

My work 15 ~The sound of dust 4~

I went to a shrine, Nukisaki shrine.
It was so crowded. So I went to the other shrine instead of praying here.



The next story 

Suenaga started to talk in a low voice.
“I’ve been suffering from a nightmare recently. It’s almost all night. Last night, I dreamed that my neck was shot with an arrow. I was sleeping in the wasteland where nobody is.”
“That must be hard.”
“And also, I dreamed that the ships I was commanding suffered shipwreck while I was going ahead through the ocean. It was because of huge windstorm.”
“Tragedy on the ocean… I often hear of the people who have been suffering from the nightmare which is connected with water.”
“Oh, I’m not the only one.”
“Exactly. ”
Suenaga looked confused.
“It’s strange. What do you think about that?”
“I think these phenomenon are connected with the fall of the Heike
“You’re talking about the battle of Dannoura.”
“Yes, it was the final battle of Heike-Genji wars. It was awful incident. That chapter requires us a lot of concentration.”
“It would be the ending scene.  I’ve heard that a little child, the grandson of the highest authority Tairano Kiyomori dies at that scene. His ship was wrecked at the battle of Dannoura.”
“Yes, he was only 8 years old then. It is said that he was matured and sensible like adult.”
 Jougen said calmly.
“But what’s the connection of the nightmare?”

“The child was given the name, Antoku as an emperor. It is said he has been still alive as vengeful spirits.

To be continued

No comments: