Thursday, June 20, 2013

My story(children's story) ~10~ A white cat

  This work I wrote the story has passed the first judge of
Kamishibai contest!
  As a drawer, my father entried this work in the Minoo Kamishibai competition
in Osaka. I am just pleased.
  At the second judge, the tntrants need to play the performance of Kamishibai.
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1615883098712371315#editor/target=post;postID=3760883319796497385;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=74;src=postname

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the passing trough the first round and good luck on the second! It is exciting!

marimari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marimari said...

Shantal ForSD

Thank you so much!
It's unbelievable for me.
I hope I can make impressive,
wonderful story in the future...