Sunday, December 8, 2013

Japanese lifestyle "Orizuru ~70~~cranes with origami~"

  One more week until the wedding.
The cranes with origami were completed.


Thankfully, some people helped me to make these cranes.
  Almost all things have been ready.
The seating chart was done.
  Today I have many things to do.
  I will have a meeting with my friends of high school.
I am going to dance with those friends while I leave the wedding hall.
And also, I need to think the speech I will make at the beggining and the end of the party.

  Today, I found that the photos I took in Germany had been developed.
I developed those photos a few weeks ago.
  My memories in Germany haven't gone.

I  haven't done my work on writting a story about biwahoushi very well.
I would like to do that after the wedding. And I'll post on this blog
within this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I smile while reading this post - it is nice.
I know you are very busy and it is stressfull, but I hope you enjoy also the preparations.

Stay well and enjoy :)

marimari said...

Shantal ForSD

Thanks. I'm not so stressful now.
It's because some people help the
preparations.
I will start postings again after the
wedding.