Thursday, September 5, 2013

Japanese lifestyle ~65~ the service of bridal

 

  I was impressed to know that there are various services when you have wedding.
To keep a bouquet as a memento, there are services. The top of the picture
is a pressed flower. If you ask for, they make a pressed flower by the bouquet
you use at your wedding. And next one is a box in the bouquet. They explained
that we can keep the bouquet almost forever without rotting. They do special
processing for the bouquet.
  Well, there are many kinds of services, actually. But each service costs so much.
Maybe these services like above cost more than 30000 yen.
  We need to think of the appropriate expenses.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The variety of services for a wedding is amazing! I was also lost when I had to make choices for my wedding. Just to choose the glasses for the bride and groom - I remember there were like 100 different choices - all beautiful and stylish.. Just have fun while you choose - when you are done, it will be a beautiful wedding, I am sure.

marimari said...

Shantal ForSD

I heard the wedding used to be
more simple 30 years ago.
There used to be no choices
at that time. And parents of
each bride and groom decided which
dress the bride should wear.
Nowadays, the preference of
the bride and the groom have been
diversified so much.