Monday, September 9, 2013

Japanese traditional culture ~32~wedding.

I joined my friend's wedding yesterday. I need to get on the train and shinkansen
for more than 5 hours. The ceremony was held in Kobe, which is located in the
west of Osaka. It's so far from my hometown!
Each couple has each own style...
I saw a Kagami biraki there.
 The bride and (bride)groom bloke the lid of sake barrel together
with the wooden hammer. People drank the sake(alchohol) after that.
This is the crane.
I got a message from the groom. The message card was on this crane.

I took some photos but I have no time to introduce those pictures now.
See you later. I will write more later.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see this Japanese traditional wedding. Wish I could also attend it but last week I was invited to a French wedding at one of event space. It was a traditional wedding with adorable arrangements. Really enjoyed the day and had great time there.