Sunday, April 21, 2013

Japanese education ~1~ syuushin part 1

  After nidone, I went driving and bought many books.
I spent money too much! (T_T)

Most of the books I bought today was about education.
I just bought them because I want to learn something.
I haven't studied anything about education. I was not the faculty of education
in university. So, I need to learn by myself...(; ̄ー ̄A アセアセ・・・
  I found a book about "syuushin"「修身」
About 60 years ago, there was a kind of ethic class called syuushin in Japan.
I bought the book. So, after reading it, I would like to introduce what the class
was like.
  I am looking forward to reading the book.
  And I bought a book about "Terakoya"「寺子屋」(てらこや)
That is a kind of Japanese school of 300 years ago. It is said that
in those days, a literacy rate of Japanese people was so high.
Hopefully I would like to learn something from Terakoya system.
  And I want to write something about it on this blog.


No comments: