Thursday, April 11, 2013

Japanese saying ~ 12 ~ す su

  I introduce the Japanese saying that begins from す(su).

すきこそ ものの じょうずなれ sukikoso monono jouzunare
 
じょうずなれ sounds an archaic word.
 
But if you are a Japanese learner, you may know the term じょうず.

That means, "do well"

This saying means, What one likes, one will do well.

Do you have same kind of saying? Have you ever heard of this?

I sometimes hear this saying in daily life especially when someone

start to learn something new  such as instrumental, learning

new language, or singing a song...

  If you are interested in Kanji, you would remember a lot of Kanji.

I sometimes see students who are curious about many things.

They absorb a lot of knowledge quickly. If you are so interested in Japanese

culture, you would absorb a lot of knowledge about Japanese culture so

quickly...

4 comments:

Saku said...

There's nothing like a saying in Germany, but I also hear something similar very often.
But I have the feeling, Japanese (or most Asian) people quickly absorb a lot of knowledge from birth on.... haha
I met some Japanese who learned German for about 2 years and they are so much better then I am after nearly 4 years.
It is said that Asian people are very very intelligent people! ^^;

marimari said...

To Saku

Oh, really? I am glad to hear that.
But it totally depends on the person.

hahaha.^^;

I want to learn German because
a lot of German see my blog.^^

Saku said...

*haha* Of course it depends on the person :D
But it still seems, Asian people have "bigger brains" (笑)

Really?? Great! :D
If you have any questions about German, you can ask me anytime~ (^_^)

marimari said...

To Saku

Danke.