Saturday, April 27, 2013

Japanese lifestyle ~50~ ice cream あたり!!


I really like to eat ice cream after work. In Japan, there are some
kinds of ice cream that have lots.
     Can you see the word あたり付き?
    If you hit the あたり(Atari), you can get one more ice cream.
If you hit the Atari, it is shown on the bar of ice cream.
   Today I decided to write about this kinds of ice cream because
I just want to know if there is this kinds of ice cream in a foreign country.
   There have been this kinds of ice  cream since I was child.(more than 20 years ago)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

We don't have this type of icecream here, I don't think I have seen this kind of promotion in Denmark. I remember that when I lived in England, they used to have similar ways to "hook" customers of chocolade :)

Mmmmmmm, icecream .... I love icecream. Now that I think of it - do you have icecream cars in Japan? All the year around - also in winter, once a week at certain hour, a small refrigeratortruck loaded with icecream, drives around the neighbourhood and rings a bell announcing it's presence. People get out of the houses and buy icecream for the family. It is extra popular with young kids - specially in the summer :)
(type "hjemis" in google images)

marimari said...

To Shantal ForSD

I don't see such ice cream cars
in my hometown.
I sometimes see cars that sell
crapes in front of supermarkets.