Sunday, January 27, 2013

Japanese food ~25~ Ozen ryouri

  You may have had Japanese food at Japanese restaurant
in your hometown. But You may not have had Japanese food at
Japanese restaurant in Japan. Today I post the pictures of
Japanese dishes at Japanese restaurant here.
  What is Ozen ryouri?
  Zen means "a plate". When you call something politely, we sometimes
say "O" before the word.
 Ryouri means "dish"







 You can eat this ozen ryouri at Japanese restaurant where I am working now.
It costs about 3000 yen. And it is discounted to about 1700 yen!
(13.88 Euro, 18.69 US dollar, 561.33 RUB)
  If you eat this kind of dish in Tokyo, I guess it costs more than 3000 yen.
Maybe it costs about 3500 yen.

Thanks for reading!
Facebook page

4 comments:

Saku said...

Oh wow, this looks so cute and delicious! (*_*)

marimari said...

Yeah, I think this restaurant serves
colorful dishes. But not all Japanese
restaurant serve like this dishes.
I will add some photos if I go to
Japanese restaurant in the near future.

Unknown said...

Mh, I should be careful not to read your blog late at night - now I am hungry ;)

You know what always amazes me when I see a picture of food from Japan - its always so neat and it looks like a piece of art. How do you dare eat it - and destroy it?!

Another thing that strikes me is that the dishes are so small and yet they include so many different ingredients - this is a huge contrast to some of the dishes in western countries - monster plate loaded with potates and a huge chunk of meat.

Somehow the food in Japan looks .... refined.

marimari said...

To Shantal ForSD

I know what you feel.
If the dish is decorated neatly,
I hesitate to eat it.