Sunday, January 20, 2013

Japanese lifestyle ~25~ Eiyou dorink

I finished my work right now. I got so tired.
When you get tired so much, some of Japanese people would drink
eiyou drink.
Eiyou means "nutrition".
  I have no idea how much is common to drink this kind of the vitamin drink.
This drink above says there is royal jelly in it. 
I have seen a "Red Bull" when I went to Germany last summer. I think this 
kind of drink must be sold all over the world. I guess you would know that.
  By the way, if you go to supermarket in Japan, you would see various kind
of vitamin drink. Maybe there is more than 15 kind of drink at supermarket.
I don't know how much it is effective.
  I Thanks for reading!
Facebook page

4 comments:

Tonykaku said...

i have seen many many kinds of energy drinks in such places as 7-11, Lawson, Family Mart, Circle K, AM PM, Daily Yamazaki but...i have never tried one. i hope it helps you. for me...i am solar powered : ) time to walk to the beach.

Saku said...

We also have a lot of different energy drinks in Germany. But I don't think they're healty, because it's most of sugar... XD
I don't like them. And they don't keep me awake either... haha

marimari said...

To Tonykaku

Yes,that's good way to refresh.
I like walking,too.

marimari said...

To Saku

Oh, are there a lot in Germany?
I wanted to take a look at those
stuff when I went to Germany.