Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The price in Japan ~4~ sweets

When you can go to supermarket, shop, or convenient store
(small supermarket that is open for 24 hours) you can see various
kinds of sweets there. I introduce one of them today.

  The name of this sweet is なだまん nada man Nadaman is the name of company.
I have never heard of the name. I don't know if it is famous.
This is a pudding. The taste is "Houji cha". Houji cha is roasted green tea.
This is my first time I bought this sweet. I got tired of my work today. So I bought
this to have fun. It is a present for myself. Hahaha.
 The size is small.  But the price was 126 yen. (1.03 Euro 41.81 RUB 1.39 US dollar)
I don't need a lot. I get satisfied if only I can taste a little bit. So, I think it is worth.
  There are various kinds of sweets at supermarket. The price is from 100 yen to
400 yen. It is more inexpensive than the sweets you eat at restaurant.

Thanks for reading!
Facebook page



No comments: