Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Japanese lifestyle ~13~ vending machine

  If you come to Japan, you will see a lot of vending machine outside.
You will see vending machine in front of the supermarket, every shops, and public
institution such as library or an assembly hall.
  I took this photo in front of ramen shop.
 
  This vending machine has a slot. After you buy one drink, the slot starts.
If you are lucky, you can get the one more drink. The other day, I hit the one drink.
(The slot hit the "1111") I got one more drink. But after I bought the coffee,
I bought the cold coffee for mistake. And this vending machine does not sell the
hot drink...^ ^ ; I don't know if I am lucky.
  I have heard that there are many kinds of vending machine.
You can buy various things by bending machine. For example, you can buy a cigarette
snacks, magazine, newspaper, cup ramen, gum, eggs, ice cream, flower, condom, and so on.
If you go to Akihabara, you can buy "Oden" by vending machine. Do you know Oden?
Oden is Japanese food. (I would introduce some day.)
Thanks for reading!
Facebook page
 
 


No comments: