Monday, December 24, 2012

Short trip in Gunma ~3~ Takasaki station

  I was asked how Japanese people prepare for the Christmas.
In my hometown, there are some places where people decorate.
Takasaki station is one of the place. I took photos there.
  On this colum, I will introduce the photos.
  First of all, I found this paper craft in the toilet of shopping mall.
 You see this kind of decoration when you go shopping.
 And here is the Takasaki station.
 
I took a photo from my car.

 

Thanks for reading!

Facebook page

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hello!
You have a very nice blog about Japan culture ^^
I really like seeing Christmas decoration in Japan, they're so beautiful!

marimari said...

To Melissa

Thank you.
I enjoy writing this blog now.
Yoroshikuonegaishimasu.

Unknown said...

Can't help it but wonder how much electricity this devours and if you at all can see the real stars in a place so light like this.. but beautiful it is! Thank you for sharing :)

By the way, it must be Christmas already in Japan, so: Merry Christmas to you from a Bulgarian in Denamrk :)

marimari said...

To Shantal ForSD

The number of the lights is 300000.
There are some places where people
decorate the city in my hometown.
I am glad if you are satisfied.

Saku said...

Beautiful!! (*_*)