Sunday, February 10, 2013

Short trip in Gunma ~4~ My home town

  Today is Sunday. I walked around outside my house. I took some pictures.
I attach the photos to show my daily life. You would not be able to see these
kind of photos on guide book. When I travel outside Japan, I lose the chances
to know what it is on the road.


  Now, let's start! There is a field next to my house. A farmer produces wheat
in the summer season.
 Can you see 通学路 最徐行? It means "The route for children Drive slowly"





There is a big park near my house. There is a soccer stadium. And you see a toilet,
a playground. You see two slogans of our town.
高齢者を交通事故から守ろう means, "protect old people from traffic accidents".
お年寄りにやさしさと思いやりのある運転を means "Be kind to old people when you drive."


通学路につき進入禁止 means "here is route for children. you can't drive this way".
田、畑へポイ捨て禁止! means "Don't throw away your garbage to the fields!"
And this signboard warn us we would be punished if I did it.
  This is a warehouse for people who are engaged in firefighting. I am not sure
what there is in this warehouse. I guess there are some equipment.

  Here is a Tone river. This river flows through Kanto area and flows into the pacific ocean.
This river is the source of river in Tokyo. This river is one of the biggest rivers in Japan.
It is essential for all of the people in Tokyo.

There is a women's university in my hometown. The below is a forest reserve.


I found some pictures made decorated by a lot of tiles.
This is an embankment of Tone river. You can play the tennis here.
You can see the Akagi mountain over there.
I found a small river. I don't know the name of this river. The water was clean.

That's all. Thanks!

Thanks for reading!
Facebook page


2 comments:

Saku said...

Thank you for sharing those photos! This is really nothing you would see in a guide book!
This is a biiiig difference to what you can see in books about Japanese towns, because I mostly only find the bigger cities like Tokyo, etc ^^;
It looks very calm and comfortable to me ^^ Think I would enjoy going for a walk there.

marimari said...

Yes,this senery seems to be boring to me. But I guess this senery may be interesting for viewers.