Friday, November 23, 2012

The price in Japan ~2~ shampoo

 Today's morning, the temperature is 14.7 degree.
It becomes harder for me to get up early in the morning.^ ^ ;

  I introduce the price of shampoo in Japan.
When I went to Germany last year, I found the price of shampoo
was more reasonable than Japan.
  I think the price shampoo is from around 700 yen to more 3000 yen in Japan.
(6.59~28.23 Euro   8.49~36.38 US dollar) The most cheapest shampoo
may be around 400 yen.
 Probably, I could buy about 3 Euro in Germany.

 But I really don't know the quality. The shampoo of 3000 yen does not
always suit on you.

4 comments:

Saku said...

3000 yen for Shampoo?? Wow this just kind of knocked me out... (O_o)
Usually my Shampoo is about 4-5 Euro. But there are some more expensive Shampoos, too. Anyway I don't think I've ever seen a bottle with more then 15-20 Euro. (^-^;
(Of course there are some very expensive noble Shampoos for rich people, but you can't buy them in a common supermarket)

marimari said...

Yes. I found 3000 yen shampoo on internet. It is a medical shampoo.
I think it cares your head so much.
It must be high quality shampoo.

Anonymous said...

Really? Where do you live exactly? Here in Kyoto I got some shampoo for 105en (in a 100en shop, of course).

marimari said...

Oh, I got it.
100 yen shop is exception. ^^;
I will introduce about 100 yen shop
in the future. Thanks for giving me a comment.
I am living in Gunma.