Thursday, November 1, 2012

Short trip in Gunma ~1~ Akagi natural park

  Yesterday, I went to a trip at Akagi natural park which is located
in Gunma prefecture. On this page, I introduce the park by photo.
  Gunma prefecture is not known as the place for sightseeing among
foreign people. Probably, the reason is that there are not so many
cultural properties here. And there are not so many famous structure.
 But we can see good landscape and beautiful nature.
  I believe that your the pioneer who see the scenery of Gunma.
Just see it. It was the season of ''Kouyou''.(紅葉)
kou= red
you= leaf






 Photo are not good quality. ^ ^ ; Please just imagine the atmosphere.







After I walked around this park, I found I was so relaxed.
 
  At the last, I show the picture of ''Torii''
In Gunma, this big torii is so famous. Have you seen this structure before?
This is related to ''Shinto''. I will write about it some day. Look forward to it!

   
Thanks for reading!

Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/SeeMyJapan




2 comments:

Saku said...

Wow~ beautiful!! (*_*)

marimari said...

Did you like it?
Look forward to the next
short trip.^^