Saturday, March 16, 2013

Short trip in Gunma ~5~ My home town part 2 Sakura 桜

The spring is coming soon.
I found some cherry blossoms blooming a little bit.

This is a shrine in my hometown. There is no people there.

It is silent.

This small shrine has never been introduced on Japanese guide book.

 It is said that shrines are the center of the communities in Japan.

I guess a lot of people used to get together here many years ago.







This tree is Ume, I think. This tree is also nice.


 It is still not the best season of sakura(さくら 桜). Maybe it is the beginning of
April. The season correspond to the season when Japanese schools begin the classes.

It's getting warmer now in Japan.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just yesterday I posted on my facebook profile a picture of my backyard - all covered in snow. Temperatures went as low as minus 13C the other night - and there you have those beautiful trees - just 12 hours by plane from here. Looks surrealistic.

:)

marimari said...

To Shantal ForSD

Oh, are you on facebook?
I want to take a look of your
surrealistic picture.
Is that like a Dali's drawings?

Saku said...

Oh my god! I love this pictures! Thanks for sharing them <3
This brings spring to my mind at least... We had snow a few days ago, too... Now it's gone and it's raining so bad... ^^; And still cold...
I can't wait for spring! :)

marimari said...

To Saku

After I started this blog,
I realized Europe is much colder
than Japan. Did it still snow
in Germany!?
But I really don't like the
hot day.

Saku said...

Yes, it is snowing a little bit at the moment... -.- I begin to hate it... ^^;
I heard in Japan summer days are very hot and humid, I think for European people this would be very hard, too.