Monday, October 29, 2012

Don't do this in Japan ~ 3 ~ Cut in the line

  I give you advice in case you travel in Japan.
Mostly, Japanese people do not say directly about what they think in mind.
In our culture, Japanese avoid saying what they think in mind.
So, you must be hard to know what Japanese people really intend.

 While you stay in Japan, you would visit Tokyo or Osaka. And you would
use the train many times there.
 Have you seen a lot of people making the line at platform?
In Japan, the train stop exactly at the place where people make the line.
(A lot of foreign people get surprised to see that)
When people are waiting for the train, people care the turn of the people
in their mind.
I think Tokyo is so crowded, so you need to be nervous about that.
You don't have to be nervous in the country side.

  When I travel in Europe, I was surprised because someone cut in the line more
frequently than Japan.
  So I realized that Japanese people would keep the strict rule about making the line
more than other culture's people.
 So, I think you should care not to do so, when you visit to Japan.

You should take care about this especially when you get in the train and
when  you get in the elevator.
And...when you get in the ramen shop!!! (In Japan, you have to
make a line  if you want to try the popular ramen.)

Thanks for reading. Please give me any advices.

Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/SeeMyJapan

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am from Canada : ) and we don't from lines to take the train... This is interesting !

marimari said...

Oh, I have been to Canada. Actually, the city in Canada
is not crowded like Tokyo.