Tuesday, October 2, 2012

See my Japan

I started this blog to introduce Japanese cultures in English. I am Japanese man. The purpose of this blog is to show various Japanese cultures you can't read on guide book. I want to introduce Japanese foods, natures, lifestyle, good place for sight seeing,  and so on.
 
Travel  ~1~
 
This map above is Japan. The island at the upper left is called ''Hokkaido''. I personally have been to Hokkaido twice in my life. It is like heaven for people who like Sushi. The sushi in Hokkaido is very very very very very delicious! I guess most of turist do not go to Hokkaido. Usually, turist go to Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka. Many Japanese people like Hokkaido.
 
I want to go to Hokkaido again in the near future.

3 comments:

Yanna said...

I just discovered your blog today, and it's really interesting ! I'm learning japanese and thanks to you, I can learn lot of things about it's culture ! :)

marimari said...

To Alice

Thank you. How did you find this
blog? I want to know that.

xMeimi said...

Hello --
I just found your blog today.
I will be excited to read your posts.
I found it while researching how reed shades are supposed to be used.
I am happy I found it.
I have only been to Japan once for study abroad in Oosaka.
I am hoping I can return someday for fun.