Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Japanese anime/manga ~1~ Ani song (Anime song)


  Japan is a anime-manga crazy country. There are thousands of Anime song.

We call anime song ''Ani song''. It is the shorten word of anime song.

So, if you have chance to talk with Japanese people, how about you say ''ani song''?

Maybe the Japanese would think you know Japanese culture well.

  Ani song is very popular when you play in Karaoke bar. I saw my friend, who was

about 25 old,  ani song in Karaoke bar. It is acceptable in Japanese culture.

People would respect for preference of each people. (but, people may be having a joke

on him.)

  I found anime company is holding an Ani song competition. I think her pronounciation

of Japanese song is perfect.( she was from Canada ) If you have time, take a look at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP0L0PCMvBA

  The comentators are saying ''uta hime''.

  Uta hime         Uta = song  hime = princess

 We call woman professional singer ''uta hime''.


If you want me to write any topic, please let me know. ^ ^   


No comments: